Submit a Proposal
Exhibit with The Upstairs Gallery
It can be pretty daunting wondering how you go about having an exhibition.
First, decide on the detail around your proposed exhibition and then get in touch.
We're currently accepting proposals from groups or individuals who wish to exhibit at the Upstairs Art Gallery.
Submissions can be sent to:
Titirangi Community Arts Council, Upstairs Art Gallery, Level One, Lopdell House, 418 Titirangi Road, Titirangi
Or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Soon you'll be able to submit your proposal online too.
Provide a brief description of the proposed exhibition content. Include:
- Your medium
- Artwork dimensions
- Technical aspects of display – i.e. framing and how you would connect the work to the walls
- Your Artist Bio - check our our Artists hub for inspiration
- Contact details!
- Examples of work for the exhibition
- If you have one, include your blog or website address
- Include up to five images (sketches, renders, drafts, drawings, previous works, etc.) that will give a realistic sense of what your planned exhibition is likely to involve