We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information.
If you have any concerns, please contact us at email@example.com
We collect personal information from you, including information such as your:
- contact information
- computer or network
- interactions with us
- billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information:
- in order to collect membership fees
- in order to accept applications for volunteer work with us
- when you correspond with us, whether in person, by letter, phone, text, email, instant messages or other means of electronic communication
- if you complete and submit forms we provide for applications including for various memberships, enquiries, competitions, copyright or for the use of any of our services or facilities, including signing up for and using our online services and apps, such as our online payment services
- to allow you to use any of our services or facilities including art reproduction, copying, conservation and filming, booking programmes and workshops
- in order to subscribe you to any of our newsletters or email updates to services and events
- in order to track attendance of our events/facilities
- in order to allow you use of any Wi-Fi services provided by us
- in accordance with the applicable service provider, when you follow or post comments in response to our social media or other facilities such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- in order to take sales on behalf of artists and forward payment for any sales
Through your use of the website, we may also gather certain information that does not identify you individually (“Anonymous Information”). Generally, this information is collected through "traffic data" and may involve the use of "Cookies," "IP addresses" or other numeric codes used to identify a computer. We collect and store certain other information automatically whenever you interact with this website. For example, we collect your IP address, browser information and reference site domain name every time you visit this website. We also collect information regarding user traffic patterns and site usage. This information is used to analyse and improve this website and the services that we provide to our art community.
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to:
- enter bank account details, we'll be unable to forward any payments owing or collect membership fee's
- enter contact details we'll be unable to send out details or exhibitions, offers and when new resources or blogs are available
- enter your details or the details of your works and proposed exhibitions we'll be unable to consider your proposal to exhibit your work in the gallery or sell work in our shop
You can also choose to subscribe or unsubscribe to our mailing lists at any time.
We do not sell, rent or share your information with anyone. We keep your information safe by storing payment related details in encrypted files and only allowing senior members of staff to access information that is relevant to day to day gallery operations. We may also share information with authorities when required by law,
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 09 817 4278, or 418 Titirangi Road, Titirangi, Auckland, NZ 0604 .